one step

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 2, 2011

cheap prices

when your trying to get alot of work done you could save money on trying to get it all done, by hiring somone who can do a variety of things, let me explain why, if you have more than just painting to do, such as maybe fix a pane in a windows grout some tile fix or patch a wall you want to hire somone, who will or can do it all, you could bargain the price that way, i find in my business that homeowner will tend to hire me cause i offer a variety of other trades such as ceramic tile installations, drywall repair and replace, wallcovering installations, even vinyl flooring, not to mentions hardwood, customers have often asked me, if i hir you to do these other jobs would i give them a cheaper price on the painting, i tell them i could lower my bid if more work is thrown my way, it keeps me and my guys busy, so in return we both win, the customer gets the work done and i get more work out of it
even though i lowered my price, it will al equal out in the end, from referrals sent by happy home onwers, who had worked done it a great way to increase sales and open many doors of creating new clients, down the line it doesn't have to be about money all the time, doing a great job on time and under budget, has its upsides, and i have learned that most people would never think twice about calling somone else if you done a great job at a fair price so,try to lower your prices without sacrificing your qaulity, a great job speaks for its self




No comments:

Post a Comment

CLICKBANK